Saturday, September 6, 2008

Images of Panama City Beaches and Hotels





Get to know Panama City hotels and beaches. Photographs I thought you might like. This first one is courtesy of Instituto Panama de Turismo, the national organization for tourism in Panama.
I love these photographs of Panama, they bring back my favorite memories of the beaches in Panama.

The islands, if you have a boat, are absolutely beautiful with their white sandy beaches and the lush green palm trees. The water is a beautiful clean blue. The weather is very hot and humid and you tend to find the ocean water is luke warm too.



The city view shows - the fabulous skyline of Panama with the mountains and lush forests. The bay opens up to the Pacific ocean. What a city!



I'm waiting until I get my new photos of Panama ready for the Panama City Beach Hotels blog. For now, here's another one, of San Blas Island, Panama.