Sunday, September 14, 2008

Privacy Policy

The following is an outline of the details regarding my privacy policy for my blog site panamacitybeachhotels.blogspot.com Your privacy is respected and safeguarded while viewing any pages on my site.

PanamaCityBeachHotels.Blogspot.com
uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit PanamaCityBeachHotels.Blogspot.com. These companies may use information which does not include your name, address, email address, or telephone number about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.

My blog does not use cookies. What is a cookie? A cookie is some data that is stored on your computer after you visit a site. No cookies are used or stored by Panama City Beach Hotels at blogspot. However, at a point in time when links to other sites will eventually appear on my site, it is possible that these sites will contain cookies. I cannot be responsible for the practices of other websites.

If you would like to subscribe to my RRS Feed from Feedburner, your email address and name is required for registration (which you can cancel at anytime). Personal information will not be sold or passed to another party. I do not spam you – ever.

I do collect stats on the number of people who visit my site, using a program called Statcounter. The following information is recorded by Statcounter including browser name, IP address, Internet Service Provider, date, time of visit, and demographic information. However, none of these things link to any personal information information whatsoever.

At the current time, this site contains no ads by any company at all

If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at verazoeveritas@gmail.com.